The REFUGE Group, a rapidly growing integrated marketing strategies firm, is looking for a Houston resident who is proficient in and an active user of digital and interactive media. The ideal candidate will be creative, self-motivated, have excellent written and oral communication skills, and will possess a positive and professional approach when working with a variety of people.
● Learn how to create and maintain an effective marketing campaign across all interactive media including client websites, Google, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and blogs
● Learn the nuances of client management from sitting in on meetings to hands on account administration experience
● See the principles of marketing in action for both interactive and traditional marketing
● Contribute to our clients’ and our own social networking initiatives, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube updates and maintenance.
● Explore new digital communication mediums, including blogging, podcasting, mobile applications, etc.
● Proactively create and maintain online conversation.
● Ensure all technical aspects of the websites are functioning correctly and offer solutions as they arise
● Track, analyze, and report the results of marketing campaigns